I still wonder who am I, but in the meanwhile you can contact me:
Email: carlos @ iexpertos . com
- Diseño Agil con TDD (first book on TDD in the Spanish language)
- TDD with Django and Python (XP Conference 2011) - English
- Sesion Q&A sobre agilidad y TDD en la ULPGC - Spanish
- Primer factors kata (screencast) - Just coding
- Introduccion a TDD (video) - Spanish
- Hace falta ser un super heroe para practicar XP? (video) - Spanish
- Hace falta ser un super heroe para practicar XP? (audio) - Spanish
- Webinar sobre TDD (audio) - Spanish
- Podcast de Java Hispano sobre TDD (audio) - Spanish
- Podcast de 32minutos sobre mocks, stubs y espias (audio) - Spanish
- Diseño Agil con TDD - Spanish
- pyDoubles, doubles for Python (AgileRecord magazine #7) - English
- Agile practices for revision control (AgileRecord magazine #9) - English
- Refactoring to combinators (AgileRecord magazine #16) - English
My current open source projects:
- PassiveView.js - jQuery wrapper for unit tests with GUI.
Old open source projects:
- pyDoubles - Test doubles framework for Python
- DesktopRails - MVC framework for the .Net/Mono desktop
Apart from my professional life, my partner and I run a humble animal welfare non-profit in the Canary Islands. It's our small refuge for cats in need where we also have a big dog. I am vegan in reaction to the tremendous consequences that the meat industry have on our planet and our health and because I know what happens inside factory farms and slaughter houses.
I like to think that I develop software for a better world. First because it makes my users' life easier, and second because it gives me money to help animals in need.