What I do:
I love crafting software. I also teach other developers to build better software tools. I offer development and training services.
Apart from that, my partner and I run a humble animal welfare non-profit in the Canary Islands.
I like to think that I develop software for a better world. First because it makes my users' life easier, and second because it gives me money to help animals in need.
Contact: carlos (AT) iexpertos (DOT) com
What I can do for your company:
I visit companies to help them in several aspects:
- Training developers on Test Driven Development.
- Training on Object Oriented Design, SOLID design principles and Clean Code.
- Writing software with them. The best way to teach other developers is to write software with them, pairing with them every day for a couple of months.
- Helping managers and business analysts write better requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria.
- I can just be another developer in your team, as long as the project motivates me to join your team.
What I can do for you: Pair programming for charity
Life project :
Make my best everyday to work towards a better world. We are saving money to buy a piece of land and create a refuge for cats and dogs. A place for animals and permaculture. Dreaming is for free
I also would like to write software for my whole life.
--------------- More about me:
- Diseño Agil con TDD (first book on TDD in the Spanish language)
- TDD with Django and Python (XP Conference 2011) - English
- pyDoubles in Agile Record Magazine (magazine) - English
- Primer factors kata (screencast) - Just coding
- Introduccion a TDD (video) - Spanish
- Hace falta ser un super heroe para practicar XP? (video) - Spanish
- Hace falta ser un super heroe para practicar XP? (audio) - Spanish
- Webinar sobre TDD (audio) - Spanish
- Podcast de Java Hispano sobre TDD (audio) - Spanish
- Podcast de 32minutos sobre mocks, stubs y espias (audio) - Spanish
My current open source projects:
- pyDoubles - Test doubles framework for Python
Old open source projects:
- DesktopRails - MVC framework for the .Net/Mono desktop